Updated: Jun 13, 2022
1. Take Pose Pictures! Always wear the SAME outfit with the SAME angle in the SAME lighting for best results! (See photos at bottom)
2. Fill out the Progress Report Form. You will send your pose pictures attached with your progress report. Every week, you will fill out a progress report. Progress reports are due Monday (Monday & Thursday for Weight Loss Challenge).
3. Introduce yourself in your accountability group! You can see your group in the GROUP tab. • Every time you workout, send a photo in that group! This is how I track your workouts. & it’s great for you to be responsible actually getting them done. These are your people! The more you put into your group, the more you will get out of it. Feel free to ask questions and share recipes or tips that work for you.
5. Download MyFitnessPal if you are tracking calories and macros. (You will get your numbers sent to you shortly if this is part of your plan)
6. Read the Nutrition Guide if you are on Platinum!
HELPFUL FOR YOU
7. Download an app to track your running like RunKeeper if you are running outside.
8. Read the following documents
9. Program Tutorials
Tap Pictures to View Close Up
Pose Pictures Female
Pose Pictures Male
Sending Pose Pics (send your pose pictures through the app if you’re having trouble attaching them to your progress report)